Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    hid-tuning
    Well what up dark how's the car running

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    honda-tech isn't full of sh1t talk for your information. what would you know about honduhs??? haha....

btw nice time dude with your car 14.3ssss .. now that is a domestic sport compact worth giving respect to...

on honda-tech...... once someone says one thing wrong.......its total flamage and it takes forever to get locked...you can't sit there and tell me this is not true.LOL those guys get ripped pretty bad. of course not all topics, but in alot of them...secially the racing section.. but some of them deserve the flamming.. it is funny, but somtimes annoying lol..

and thanx

Blah Blah Blah....

I dont really care anymore. I said what I have to say. You can sh1t talk if you want, I still havent seen any results. ALL TALK
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

hid-tuning

Angry

I don't know who that is meet towards but, I could give a shlt and further more this is going way to far.

shoot this thread down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah what's going on in here.... Maybe I should buy an import so I can understand... Naw I get enough brain damage at work... LOL
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

I bet those of us that usually cause these sh!tfests are just sitting back chillin with a Bud!

Oh yeah....locked. I think this thread has run its course. Please pm with personal beefs otherwise start a new thread please.